𝕠𝕩𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤 ~ in watercolor
I dove right into the art medium of mosaics, and this is what happened! I didn’t have to cut any pieces of glass for this piece… I just used my collection of scrap glass from various stained glass projects! 🤩💫
“You are never outside the orbit of divine sight.” ~Caroline Myss
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒚, from my 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘢 to yours! 🌎🌿💚✨
Work-in-Progress stained glass 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘢 ‘Triostar’ leaves! 🌿💠✨
𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 🌈🙏🏻🌱✨
Happy Plant Caturday! 🌿😻✨
- What I Learned from my Hipster Avocado Experiment
- Online Shop Coming Soon!
- Taming the Monster(a)
- Everything You Will Ever Need to Know About Propagating Succulents
- How to Treat a Mealybug Infestation Naturally
- Why Xylem Rising?
- Trimming to Promote Growth
- Common Name Confusion
- So Lush and So Green, Green
- Fangs and Foliage: Pet Safety Guide
- Fighting the Winter Blues
- My Top 7 Houseplants that are Completely Indestructible
- Drain Me, Don’t Drown Me!
- Mad Props for Propagation
- LED Grow Lights
- How to Save Stretched-Out Succulents
- Gardener in the Redwoods
- From Sickly to Singing
- Oh, Monstera adansonii, Where Art Thou?
Like what you see, and can’t wait to see more?
Subscribe to my Plant Tribe.