Work-in-Progress stained glass 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘢 ‘Triostar’ leaves! 🌿💠✨
𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 🌈🙏🏻🌱✨
Happy Plant Caturday! 🌿😻✨
These botanic suncatchers are where the tropical flair of 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢 meets the whimsical magic of stained glass art. 🪴💠🔮✨
I met this smiling Aeonium on a walk and saw my reflection. 🌱😌✨
I’ve started making 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐭! 💠🎨🌿✨
𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
Happy 𝕄𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪, plant peeps!
- What I Learned from my Hipster Avocado Experiment
- Online Shop Coming Soon!
- Taming the Monster(a)
- Everything You Will Ever Need to Know About Propagating Succulents
- How to Treat a Mealybug Infestation Naturally
- Why Xylem Rising?
- Trimming to Promote Growth
- Common Name Confusion
- So Lush and So Green, Green
- Fangs and Foliage: Pet Safety Guide
- Fighting the Winter Blues
- My Top 7 Houseplants that are Completely Indestructible
- Drain Me, Don’t Drown Me!
- Mad Props for Propagation
- LED Grow Lights
- How to Save Stretched-Out Succulents
- Gardener in the Redwoods
- From Sickly to Singing
- Oh, Monstera adansonii, Where Art Thou?
Like what you see, and can’t wait to see more?
Subscribe to my Plant Tribe.